Service Learning Hours are volunteer hours that Maryland students ages 11-18 are required to earn over the course of their Middle and High School education. The State of Maryland requires that students earn at least 75 Service Learning Hours before graduation from High School. A student will not be able to graduate without fulfilling this requirement.
Consider earning your Service Learning Hours with PAS:
- Swim Lesson Instructor Assistant -
- Assist the Lead Swim Instructor to help provide quality swim lessons.
- Junior Lifeguard -
- Become certified in AED/CPR/First Aid/ and Emergency Preparedness
- Receive10 Service Learning Hours in addition to the possible number of hours earned daily
- Assist in different facets of facility operations that are NOT regular Lifeguard Responsibilities.
- Service Learning Volunteers -
- Learn initiative
- Build character
- Build work ethic and responsibility
- May earn MORE than the required service learning hours
- Earn certification in AED/CPR/First Aid and Emergency Preparedness
Training Session Dates :
Available by special arrangement only.
What You Should Do Now:
If you are interested in having your child earn his or her Service Learning Hours through Premiere Aquatic Services, then (1) obtain a Service Learning Hours form from your child's school guidance office; and (2) register for our Service Learning Hours program available here.
If you have any questions, contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 443-804-8876.