Get certified as Professional Lifeguard. See schedule below and trainings sessions are available "by special arrangement." Please click "here" at the bottom of the page to register.
Must be . . .
- At least 15 years by the end of the course
- Able to swim 300 yards front crawl and breast stroke
- Able to tread water (legs only) for two minutes
- Able to perform the following scenario in one minute and forty seconds: Dive down 7-10 feet to retrieve a ten pound 'brick,' return to the surface, swim back to the starting point, and exit the water.
- Certification includes AED/CPR/First Aid
- Certification is for 2 years
Professional Lifeguard FULL COURSE
"Build Your Own Course" to fit your schedule
2017 Dates and Times:
- April 8 (Land portion ONLY 9am)
- April 22 (Water portion ONLY 9am)
- June 17-18 (Land and Water Portion 9:00am)
- July 15-16 (Land and Water Portion 9:00am)
- Other by special arrangement
Lifeguard Review - All Lifeguards needing to be updated to 2017 requirements must complete ASAP by special arrangement only ($150).
******SPECIAL CLASS: Sunday March 12 10:30am*********
AED/CPR/First Aid - By special arrangement only
- Red Cross Certification lasts 2 years. Includes Emergency Preparedness.
- Also Nurses and Workplace AED/CPR/First Aid available.
- Available by special arrangement only.
- Cost: $100.
AED/CPR/First Aid Review - Update to 2017 requirements
******SPECIAL CLASS: Saturday March 11 12:00pm*********
- Available by special arrangement.
- Previous Red Cross certified in AED/CPR;
- Proof of Previous certification may be needed
- Cost: $75.
Lifeguard Management -
- Learn how to effectively manage lifeguards and a facility.
- Red Cross certification in Lifeguard Management does not expire
- Available by special arrangement
- Cost: $100.
Please download and complete the registration form available here. Completed forms should be mailed at least two weeks prior to class. If you have any questions, please contact Heather at email@example.com, or 443-804-8876.